10.26.2009

More harvest decorating at Kendall's house

I've completed a few more updates and my home is ready for Halloween & Thanksgiving.


I have bookshelves in my entry, but didn't want to completely dismantle what I already had on the shelves.

Instead, I just added a few pumpkins and harvest items to the mix...



This is the arrangement I made last week with the little pumpkins and gourds I got at the pumpkin patch 6 for $3.  I already had the glass container.  I elevated it on orange and yellow books.  I already had the red coral, but thought it still worked with the colors.





I already had the white pearl vase, and just added some burnt orange silk flowers I found at Hobby Lobby for $2

















I already had the Ethiopian basket (it usually holds rocks and small candles).  I arranged mini pumpkins & gourds and a few silk leaves and branches.

















This is a fiber optic haunted house that I've had for years.  It changes colors and is super tacky but I love it!



Instead of removing things from the shelves, I just added in little pumpkins tied with raffia.





















I've also had this little light up pumpkin "house" for a long time.  I just put it on the bottom bookshelf on top of a stack of books.

















I spent a total of about $15 on this bookshelf arrangement!

No comments:

Search my archives for more great ideas!