4.25.2010

Shop The House Sunday!


Sorry this is up late this weekend.  It's been a whirlwind couple of days, but I have some exciting news to share later this week!  Stay tuned...

"Shop" your house (in your pajamas if you wanna!) and create something for free!

Projects can be ANYTHING,  like repurposing an item, moving something to a different room for a new look, a recycled project, painting projects, organizing projects, tablescapes, rearranging furniture...the sky's the limit.

THE ONLY RULE?  

YOUR PROJECT MUST USE ITEMS YOU ALREADY OWN. 
We're sharing projects that cost NO MONEY.  

Can't wait to see everyone's ideas for FREE decorating!
Link up and party!  
1.  Use the link for your POST, not the link for your blog.
2.  Link back to this party, with the button on the right side or a text link.

Linky will be up through Tuesday morning, to give everyone time to shop, create, show and tell!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Thanks for taking the time to host this fun party. I know everyone gets so busy this time of year. I appreciate your time.

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

Thanks for hosting the party. Luckily I did use things from my house this week so I get to join in.

Annesphamily said...

I am going to surprise you one day and post a piece about a redo I did! Don't be too shocked I love coming here! Have a great week! Anne

Leslie said...

Cool! I linked up, and I'm your newest follower!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Hey, chick. FYI, you might want to check out today's post (Monday) on my blog. Scroll down to the bottom...hint hint. ;)

Search my archives for more great ideas!