12.18.2009

Breathing a sign of relief...



Well, the baking marathon for my husband's clients is FINALLY done!  I never want to see a piece of fudge again for as long as I live!  Or chocolate covered pretzels.  Or cookies of any kind.

I've missed blogging and reading blogs this past week!

After all the comments on my Beachy Holiday Tablescape I think I'm going to do some "re-decorating" this weekend and add more "coastal, beachy stuff" to the rest of the house.  I love the fact that whatever I do, I can reinvent it to use in the house the rest of the year.  Shells know no season, right?!

So, I will be posting pics on Monday but I leave you with some "beachy" inspiration....

 
(photo Coastal Living)

Won't that wreath be yummy with that aqua ribbon I used on everything else?  I think I'll put this together to hang in the family room over the center window!



(photo Coastal Living)
Hmmm....this might work to cover up the fireplace we can't use because it might melt the plasma TV. Check out my mantle woes & the evergreen monster currently coming out of my fireplace!

Yummy...

 
(photos HomeGoods)



(photo Beach Cottage Decor Finds)



(photo Beach Cottage Decor Finds)


(photo Seaside Designs)
Oooo, aren't these little topiaries CUTE?!  I have some foam cones left over from my decorating workshop.  I especially love the one in the back tied with raffia!



(photo BHG)



(photo Beach Cottage Decor Finds)



 
(photo Beach Cottage Decor Finds)







(photo www.omurtlak.com)


6 comments:

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

I know..., the Beach Cottage Decor Finds rock! I love the topiaries too and the starfish in the glass vase, very nice.

I a added you to my blogroll..., and if you have a 125x125 button I'll be more than happy to add it to my sidebar under Inspirational Links.

Have a great weekend!

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Aww Maya you're sweet! Okay techie challenged me will try to create the right size button for ya. I'll send it to you as soon as I figure it out! (*warning - that may take a while!)

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

I love that red trunk at the fireplace up above. :) A beachy Christmas sounds fun!

Amy @ Design-Aholic said...

Kendall- I loved the red trunk photo so much that I added it to my post today on Red Decor. :) With a link of course!

Kendall@ Finesse Your Nest said...

Oh, awesome! I love it too! I don't have a red trunk but I do have a banana leaf trunk that I could pull off a similar look with. I can't wait to post tomorrow's entry with everything I've done this weekend. It's been fun!

Sarah Yorke said...

Great reaad thankyou

Search my archives for more great ideas!