10.20.2009

Wipe the drool from your chin, please...

Hey there!  Well I'm happy to report that I have cleaned up my house and I'm on my way out to the pumpkin patch right after I submit this post!  Yeah, pumpkin projects here I come!

I'll leave you with some of my most favorite rooms ever.  I mean these are drool-wipin' rooms.  Someday, I'll be totally put together like this...

I'll start with living rooms.  Here is one that I'm so drawn to and can't quite pinpoint why.  Is it the dramatic "swoopy" curtains?  Those curved red sofas or the pillows?  I also like the way the formal pieces balance the cedar trim and the river rock fireplace.

I love this dining room.  It's a little cottage, a little beachy, a little Martha rolled into one.  I love the tall wainscoting, the built in hutches, the big barrel shade lighting, and the plates on the wall.  I love seeing dining rooms that don't have the traditional "set".  Slipcovered chairs and wicker chairs work together beautifully.  I also heart the paint color, but you know I have a thing for blue.




This room is just so self-explanatory!  Love the Indian-ish urns on top of the wire door hutch, the white serving pieces on the fridge and wall, the antique island...

 

Eclectic style at it's best...
















This is such a peaceful master bedroom... (*she says wistfully*)

No comments:

Search my archives for more great ideas!