Welcome to my very 1st "Shop the House" event!
"Shop" your house (in your pajamas if you wanna!) and create something for free!
Projects can be ANYTHING, like repurposing an item, moving something to a different room for a new look, a recycled project, painting projects, organizing projects, tablescapes, rearranging furniture...the sky's the limit.
THE ONLY RULE?
YOUR PROJECT MUST USE ITEMS YOU ALREADY OWN.
We're sharing projects that cost NO MONEY.
Can't wait to see everyone's ideas for FREE decorating!
Link up and party!
1. Use the link for your POST, not the link for your blog.
2. Link back to this party, with the button on the right side or a text link.
Linky will be up Saturday morning through Monday morning, to give everyone time to shop, create, show and tell!
Wanna see my project?
Yikes! This is what our study looks like on a normal day. Yeah, I blame it on Mr. FYN.
Okay, okay some of the mess is mine too!
The hamster has GOT to find a new home!
We bought this huge piece of furniture so we could shove as much as we possibly could into it and on top of it! I think we've succeeded!
And now the AFTER...
The room can breathe again!
So what were my "purchases" you ask?
1. The art hung in my master bedroom until last week's mini makeover!
2. The lamp was also in the master and I changed the shade to a black one I had in the closet.
3. I found the photo of Pierce's feet and I had the frame.
4. The bowl & all its treasures were in a box in the garage: wooden masks from Cancun vacation, little $1 finials from Dollar Tree, a wooden key from the Natural Science Museum
5. A reed diffuser I forgot to give as a Christmas gift!
The lamp & chair were already in the room. I stole a pillow from the master bedroom.
Okay, so we still have some "stuff" but I definitely think it's a little neater. It's....a....process.....
Everything was in the office, except the stuff on top of the unit, which came from all over the house!
These photo boxes were already in here, but they had really tacky "Sharpy scrawled" labels (cuz sometimes I'm lazy!)
I used Word to print words in brown ink. Instant neat!
Now, let's see your "shopping" trip!