4.03.2010

Shop The House Sunday!



Here are my favorite "shops" from last week!

Nightstand Runner from Design Fanatic

"Free" Art at Low Tide High Style

Accessorizing the Master Bath for FREE at House Notes

Be sure to grab an "I Was Featured" button if you are showcased this week!

So now it's your turn!

"Shop" your house (in your pajamas if you wanna!) and create something for free!

Projects can be ANYTHING,  like repurposing an item, moving something to a different room for a new look, a recycled project, painting projects, organizing projects, tablescapes, rearranging furniture...the sky's the limit.

THE ONLY RULE?  

YOUR PROJECT MUST USE ITEMS YOU ALREADY OWN. 
We're sharing projects that cost NO MONEY.  

Can't wait to see everyone's ideas for FREE decorating!
Link up and party!  
1.  Use the link for your POST, not the link for your blog.
2.  Link back to this party, with the button on the right side or a text link.

Linky will be up through Monday morning, to give everyone time to shop, create, show and tell!


Photobucket

6 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Kendall, thanks for featuring me as one of your favorites from Shop the House Sunday! Your linking party will be motivation for me to be more creative in getting things done with things I already have!

Tracy said...

I love this idea.
I love the ladder turned on its side with photo's inserted. I soooo have to try that.

Jenni said...

Oh, the blue bathroom you featured is gorgeous, and I loved how that ladder was hung horizontally! This is such a great idea, too, to do a project with just what you have on hand. I am going to have to join in on this one soon! :)

I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Easter!

Low Tide High Style said...

Kendall, thanks so much for featuring me as one of your favorites this week! I love seeing everyone's great ideas each week on Shop The House Sunday!

Kat :)

The Brick Cottage said...

Thanks for the shop your house parties! It keeps me motivated to update my decor by looking around my house!

pamela said...

Thank you for stopping in at Becolorful. Yes, I did paint that chest. That was last week's project. :) Thanks for the nice comment.
Pamela

Search my archives for more great ideas!