I received my first EVAH blog award from Angie at The Country Chic Cottage and just this morning I received the same award from Terri at Dimples & Dragonflies! Thanks ladies! This SO made my morning!!
This is an award that is meant for passing on, so I want to give it to 7 very special ladies. It was very hard to pick just 7 because I just love ALL the blogs I follow, but these ladies have really impacted me, my blogging style & they inspire me to create on a daily basis!
Here are the "rules" for this migrating award. If you are listed here:
1. Post the award to your blog.
2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that others don't know.
5. Don't forget to notify your 7 Kreative Bloggers about their AWARD and post links to their blogs.
Finesse Your Nest awards the Kreativ Blogger award to the following 7 TOTALLY AWESOME BLOGS.....
Maya's blog is a visual delight for all things beachy. Maya was one of my first followers and she is near and dear to my heart!
Cindy's blog is just beautiful and is one of the first blogs I started following. She's what I like to call a "professional blogger" with like...a gazillion followers. But, she always takes time to visit me and send me sweet emails! Her writing style is witty and her style inspires me daily!
Meg's style is fun & young and I just love her wit! She's one of those people you just wanna have a long chat with over a latte. Wish we didn't live so far apart, Meg!
Cheri is another one of those "professional bloggers", but very approachable and just as sweet as can be. She's answered so many of my "newbie" blogging questions and I'm so thankful for all her help! Cheri's blog is just a ton of fun. She's got several weekly parties, TONS of giveaways, and super creative projects. Go check her out. You won't be disappointed!
Amanda's blog is a delightful mix of crafts, decorating and kid tales that will make you laugh! She hosts my MOST FAVE party monthly called Decorating Dilemmas, where you post pictures of a spot in your house that needs some lovin' and everyone posts their suggestions. It's like free decorating advice!
Michelle scours decorating blogland and features the best of the best projects she finds, for crafting...someday! I can't get around to everyone everyday, so I love that she does some of the work for me. Finesse Your Nest has been featured twice on Someday Crafts. Thanks Michelle!
Amy crafts, she sews, she rehabs furniture. She's a busy girl! She always posts to my parties and I'm so thankful that she visits my lil ole blog! I really think Amy could bottle her ABUNDANT ENERGY and sell it. I would be the first taker!
Okay, now the 7 things about me that you may not know:
1. I am not a born and bred Texan. I grew up in southern Oklahoma and my entire family lives in Tulsa (I'm the only one who moved away.)
2. I am classically trained in opera (really, no joke)
3. I am a horrible driver (like, you'll be wanting a blindfold, or a puke bucket!)
4. Crafting runs in my family! My maternal grandmother, my Nana, was a working artist all her life and my Mom is like the craftiest person I know. On my next visit to Tulsa, I'll be taking pictures of their work so you can see!
5. I eat candy bars really WEIRD. For example, with a Twix bar I eat all the chocolate off, then peel the caramel off and eat that, then eat the cookie. Yes, strange factoid about me!
6. I appreciate EVERY decorating style out there, and I'm still figuring out what mine is. Right now, I would describe it as beachy eclectic.
7. My one year blogoversary is in April and I have to say this last year has been so much fun, creating and meeting other creative people!