3.06.2010

4th day - "A Week of Books"!



Good morning everyone and Happy Saturday!


In celebration of hitting (and surpassing!) 200 followers, I will be giving away a book a day through next Wednesday!  

For those of you who follow me regularly, you know I have an obsession for decorating, crafting & organizing books.  

Each day, I will be giving away one of my favorite books (I will choose the daily winner randomly each night at 11:00 pm)

  You have 2 opportunities to win each day!
1. Become a follower of Finesse Your Nest and leave a comment (or if you are already a follower, just leave a comment.)
2.  Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a comment here letting me know.


BE SURE TO COME BACK AND ENTER EACH DAY FOR THAT DAY'S BOOK!!!

If you are the daily winner, be sure I have access to your email so I can notify you! 

Today's book is...

 

Okay, not that ANY of us are "dummies" when it comes to decorating, but I have to say this book is actually a lot of fun to read!
Create a look that says "welcome home!"  Worried you'll spend a fortune decorating and end up with a house of horrors?  Let Home Decorating For Dummies spark your imagination and help bring your ideas and enthusiasm to life with money-saving, practical suggestions on space planning, furniture styles, window treatments, and accessorizing with art and personal mementos.  This hands-on guide shows you how to find your own sense of style and create a space you'll be proud to call home.

Good luck everyone!

10 comments:

Teri said...

What fun! The "For Dummies" books are great. I follow your blog.

Crissy said...

I'm a follower! hope I win! :o)

Dawn said...

I'm a follower, and I'm a dummy. Total shoo-in. :D

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

It's terrible to admit, but I really think this book was written for me. he he he Please enter my name.
Patricia :o)

Kristin said...

Happy Saturday! I'm back again to try and win today. I'm a follower and I've posted about your week long giveaway on my blog! Fingers crossed!

Love the Decor! said...

This is a great resource to go back to again and again!!
Happy Saturday to you!!

Sue (Someone's Mom) said...

I'm back...still following!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Almost forgot to let you know, that I have your giveaway on my sidebar. :o)

Anny said...

I'm following along *chug chug*

Anonymous said...

Heya


You will not believe what I just found! [url=http://www.foolioo.com]Foolioo.com[/url] makes [url=http://www.foolioo.com]free[/url] custom website for free. Yep! That's right, FREE!
Never thought it'd be so easy to get a free website and I really had to tell you guys.



So if you're looking for a free website, give these guys a try.



Good Bye

Search my archives for more great ideas!