7.08.2009

Flea Market Decorating - Clever Storage Ideas

What a fun way to repurpose old dresser drawers! You can add any kind of feet to the bottom or use flat as under-the-bed storage. Change out the handles if necessary. You could line the inside in pretty paper.

Architectural salvage turned coat or towel rack. Just add hooks!

(all photos courtesy of BHG)

Antique handles turned into key keepers, etc. Now how genius is that?! I'm ALWAYS looking for my keys and this is a very chic way to organize all those "little things"!

By the way, dumpster diving update - I snagged a low TV console (looks like it's from the '70's!) late last night before trash day. Picture Kendall in track suit lugging 100 lb furniture into the back of her SUV, trying to be stealth! Now I have 4 projects sitting in my garage waiting for my magic....aaah, there are not enough hours in the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Generally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thanks, quite great post.

Also visit my homepage ... Best online backup providers

Search my archives for more great ideas!